Join Us in Membership
Is God calling you to a vocation in religious life as a sister of Bon Secours?
Can you picture yourself as …
- A woman consecrated to God by vows of poverty, chastity and obedience?
- A compassionate, healing and liberating presence – caring for all of creation?
- One who finds God in relationships – within community, colleagues in ministry, in people served and in the world?
- A woman of deep faith and prayer – anchored in God’s love?
- A sister to all – accompanying the poor and oppressed, the sick and the dying, healing injustices, bringing to all a message of hope and wholeness, and revealing to people a God who loves them?
If you can picture yourself as this woman, then you may want to explore a vocation with Sisters of Bon Secours. If you are a single, Catholic woman between the ages of 18 and 50 with no dependents, becoming a sister is possible.
So, how is God calling you? Who is God calling you to be? What is God calling you to do with your life? How do you know if you’re called to be a sister, a woman religious? We can offer you a place to ponder and understand both God’s call and your heart’s desire within a faith community.