Crying Out Against
The Sister of Bon Secours cry out against human trafficking.
- World Day of Peace — January 1
- Feast of St. Josephine Bakhita — February 8
- World Water Day — March 22
- Earth Day – April 22
- World Environment Day — June 5
- International Day of Prayer - September 21
- World Food Day/World Day for the Eradication of Poverty — October 16 & 17
- International Day Elimination of Violence Against Women – November 25
- World AIDS Day – December 1
The Sisters of Bon Secours began in Paris, France around the time of the French Revolution caring for the sick and dying in their homes...
For us it was all about bringing people to wholeness and helping them know that there is a God who loves them...
Is God calling you to a vocation in religious life as a vowed Catholic sister? Becoming a sister opens a world full of possibilities...